The franchising contract are required to be made in writing or in other forms of equivalent legal validity, and should contains the principal contents as follows:
– Content of franchised commercial right.
– Rights and obligations of the franchisor.
– Rights and obligations of the franchisee.
– Price, periodical franchise fee and mode of payment.
– Valid term of the contract.
– Renewal and termination of the contract, and settlement of disputes.It is also worth noting that franchising contracts must be made in Vietnamese. For franchises granted by Vietnamese parties overseas, the language of franchising contracts shall be agreed upon by the involved parties.
If you would like further information on What contents should be contained in the franchising contract?, please either email to our Partners at: email@example.com or call to our Office:
Ha Noi Office: +84 (4) 62 62 0246
HCM Office: +84 (8) 35 208 101.
Get in touch with us