Franchising registration shall be carried out in accordance with the following procedures:
– Filing a dossier of application for registration of franchising to the competent authorities;
– Within 05 working days counted from the date of receiving complete and valid dossier, the competent authorities shall register franchising in the Franchising Register and notify in writing the traders of such registration;
– If the dossier is incomplete or invalid, the competent authorities shall, within 02 working days counted from the date of receiving such dossier, notify in writing to the intended franchisor for supplementation and completion of its dossier;
– The time limits specified above shall not include the time for the intended franchisor to amend and supplement its dossier of application for registration of franchising;
– After the end of the time limits specified above, if the competent authorities refuses the registration, they must notify in writing to the intended franchisor, clearly stating the reasons for refusal.
If you would like further information on What are the procedures of franchising registration?, please either email to our Partners at: email@example.com or call to our Office:
Ha Noi Office: +84 (4) 62 62 0246
HCM Office: +84 (8) 35 208 101.
Get in touch with us