On 18 June 2012, after many drafts and much discussion, the long-awaiting amended Labor Code has adopted by Vietnam National Assembly with a large number of notable changes regarding to labor management policy in Vietnam (hereinafter referred to as “New Labor Code”).
At the moment (November 2013), the New Labor Code has come into effective and a numbers of new implementing legal instruments are issued in next time, it is expected that it shall require a large number of Enterprises established and operating in Vietnam (Client) to update their Internal Labor Rule with the changes recorded in the New Labor Code.
The Client therefore would like to engage with a professional law firm to (i) review and update the Internal Labor Rule in accordance with the New Labor Code and (ii) register the revised Internal Labor Rule with the Competent Authorities as required by Vietnam Law.
S&B Law can provide these services and our legal services in this regard will include:
Review of Internal Labor Rule
- Review and Revise the existing Internal Labor Rule in accordance with Vietnamese law;
- Revise the application documents based on Client’ comments;
- Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the revised Internal Labor Rule;
- Finalizing the Internal Labor Rules following comments from the licensing authority for registration;
Preparation of documents for registration of the Internal Labor Rules:
- Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
- Drafting application documents required for submission purpose including power of attorney, board resolutions in English language;
- Liaising with Client to discuss the draft application documents;
- Amending the application documents based on Client’ comments;
- Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
- Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority; and
- Translating the final version of the application documents into Vietnamese for execution
- Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on Client’s behalf;
- Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
- Keeping Client updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
- Assisting Client in obtaining the final result.
The Deliverables will include documents prepared in English and Vietnamese as required for submission to licensing bodies. Client will review, approve and where necessary sign these documents.
S&B Law may provide English translations of these documents (or extracts thereof), but the translated documents should be used for reference other the purposes of discharging Client’s responsibility for the positions taken and the underlying company information
If you would like further information on Review and registration of the Internal Labor Rule in accordance with Vietnam labor Law, please either email to our Partners at: email@example.com or call to our Office:
Ha Noi Office: +84 (4) 62 62 0246
HCM Office: +84 (8) 35 208 101.
Get in touch with us