The design application shall consist of the following documents:
- A request made in prescribed form (as prescribed in the Circular No. 01/2007/TT-BKHCN);
- Documents, samples, information identifying the design as provided for in Articles 103 of the IP Law 2005 of Viet Nam (e.g. a set of photos, a set of drawings and a description of the industrial design);
- Power of attorneys, if the application is filed through a representative;
- Documents evidencing the right to registration, if acquired by the applicant from another person;
- Documents evidencing the priority right, if claimed;
- Receipt of fees and charges.
- All documents of the application shall be in Vietnamese, except for the documents mentioned at point c, d, e and other documents supporting the applications, which can be made in another language but shall be translated into Vietnamese at the request of NOIP.
If you would like further information on Required documents of Industrial Design Applications, please either email to our Partners at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to our Office:
Ha Noi Office: +84 (4) 62 62 0246
HCM Office: +84 (8) 35 208 101.f
Get in touch with us