Question: Our company is based in Hanoi. Currently, our company is seeking to renew the work permit for a Singaporean . SB LAW please quote and the documents to prepare.
We understand that you are now looking for a professional law firm to advise the necessary steps to renew work permit for foreigner working in Vietnam. We therefore would like to send herewith our legal service proposal for your kind consideration.
- OUR PRELIMINARY COMMENTS
Under Vietnam Law, 30 days before expiry date of existed work permit, Foreign Employee must apply for approval Explanation Letter on demand of foreign employee. Then, upon approval of Explanation Letter on demand of Foreign employee, Foreign Employee shall submit existed Work Permit, Document proving working experience of Foreign Employee (applicable to Foreign Employee granted Work Permit before April 2016) and Health Certificate for renewal of Work Permit. It shall take about 7 working days from submission of application dossier to the competent authority to obtain new Work Permit.
- SCOPE OF WORK
SB Law’s scope of service for obtaining work permit shall be as follows:
|Preparation of the application documents: |
· Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
· Drafting application documents required for submission purpose;
· Liaising with SB Law to discuss the draft application documents;
· Amending the application documents based on your comments;
· Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority; and
· Translating the final version of the application documents into Vietnamese for execution.
|Licensing procedures: |
· Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on your behalf;
· Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping your company updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
· Assisting you in renewing Work Permit
– Within 04 working days counted from your delivery of necessary documents and information as provided under legal services contract between SB Law and client, we shall transfer necessary documents to client for reviewing and signing.
– Within 20 working days from submission of legitimate application dossiers to Department of Labor, Invalids & Social Affaire (“DOLISA”), SB Law shall obtain approval letter for Explanation Letter for Foreign Labor Demand;
– Within 10 working days from obtainment of Approval for Explanation Letter for Foreign Labor Demand, SB Law shall obtain new work permit for Client.
- PROFESSIONAL FEE
For scope of work as mentioned above, SB Law shall charge lump sum of VND 21,682,000 (Twenty one million six hundred and eighty two thousand Vietnam Dong). Our fee excludes 10% VAT, expenditure for translation of documents provided by you from English into Vietnamese (200,000VND/150 words).
Get in touch with us