1. Procedure to register a copyright for a software in Vietnam
According to Vietnam Law on Intellectual Property, in order to get a copyright registration for a work in general as well as a software in particular, the author(s)/ owner (s) must do the registration procedure at the Copyright Office of Vietnam (COV).
With the function of an Intellectual Property Representative in Vietnam, S&B Law would like to provide the client our service as below:
– Drafting and preparing necessary documents for registering a copyright of software
– Being on behalf of you to file the said documents and follow up the registration procedure at COV
– Being on behalf of you to resolve all matters arising from COV until a copyright registration certificate is granted for you by COV.
2. Fees for a copyright registration in Vietnam
SBLAW would like to inform the client that the official fees and our service fees for a copyright registration for a software in Vietnam is USD 250.
Please be noted that the mentioned fees are exclusive 5% VAT of our fees and other disbursement (if any) such as: translation fee, communication fee …
3. Required documents
In case the client would like to use our service, please send to us the following documents:
3.1 Two notarized copies of your Identity Card;
3.2 Power of Attorney (drafted by SB Law)
3.3 Two software disks containing the content of your software
3.4 Two written descriptions of your soft ware
Get in touch with us