Question: We want to register a company in Vietnam. Here are my questions:
1.The Industry Category of our Vietnamese company(our company plans to cooperate with Vietnamese Developer and introduce Chinese customers to buy properties in Vietnam, what about your suggestions? such as Consultant Service or Real Estate Agency or other types?)
2. How much is the Registered Capital of our Company?
3. How long is the Registered period of our Company?
4. What’s the difference between registering company in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi?
What about the requirement for the Legal Represenattive of the Vietnamese Company? It must be Vietnamese or it can be Chinese?
5. How about the Registered cost?
Please see my comments as belows:
- It is “real estate brokerage service”.
- There is no minimum capital required for this field. You should consider an amount of 300,000USD as registered capital.
- For this field, the registered period of the company shall be from 10 years to 50 years from issuance date of the Investment Certificate.
- If you setup company in Hanoi, you shall be granted 10 years. Meanwhile, in Ho Chi Minh City, you can be granted 50 years.
- Legal representative can be either of Vietnamese or Chinese. However, he/she should reside in Vietnam. After setting up the company, he/she can move to Vietnam and regular stay here.
- Our legal service fee for this is 4,725USD (Four thousand seven hundred and twenty five US Dollar). Our cost is exclusive of 10% VAT and cost for translating your documents from English into Vietnamese (10USD/150 words).
Get in touch with us