Question: Our company (based in Singapore) would like to franchise to a company in Ho Chi Minh City. Accordingly, we need to register commercial franchising at Ministry of Industry and Trade.
Please provide us with documents and information required for this procedure and your proposal.
Answer: The franchisors from abroad have to franchise registration in Vietnam with Ministry of Industry and Trade.
In franchising registration in Vietnam, we support clients in preparing and submitting documents at Vietnam Ministry of Industry and Trade.
The necessary documents and timeframe for registration are described in the following table:
1. The Power of attorney of franchisor, notarized and legalization
2. The application for franchising registration
3. The written description of franchise After receiving these documents,
4. The business registration certificate
5. The copy of the industrial property right protection: trademark, copyright, patent (if available)
6. The approval letter of the primary franchise’s permission of franchise (in case franchisor is the secondary franchisor)
7. The latest financial report that has been audited
8. Franchise Agreement Submit documents Submit document at Vietnam Ministry of Industry and Trade
The official notification of franchise registration will be available within 10-15 working days from the filing date dIndustry and Trade
Total time: 20-35 working days after receiving completed documents from client.
Our fee for implementing the above mentioned-work is USD 3,500.00 (Three thousand and five hundred US Dollars), official fee is included.
This fee excludes 10% VAT and other disbursement (such as translation, communication and bank fees. We will inform you any arising
Get in touch with us