At present, you (foreign investor) would like to register your business and setup an office in Hanoi, Vietnam. we would like to set out our proposed options for you to consider for business development in Vietnam.
1. Setting up REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN HANOI, VIETNAM
1.1. Under Vietnam Law, you can setup representative office in Vietnam to:
- Operate as contact office of foreign company in Vietnam;
- Promote cooperation projects of foreign company in Vietnam;
- Research market to push up chances to purchase commodities, supply and consume commercial services of foreign company in Vietnam;
- Supervise implementation of foreign company’s contracts signed with Vietnamese partners or related to Vietnam market
- Conduct other works allowed by applicable law
A license for operation of a representative office in Vietnam shall be valid in 5 years. The License for operation of a representative office can be also withdrawn if the License for operation of its Parent Company in the origin country is expired.
Last but not least, you should note that, a Representative Office is not permitted to offer services(s) or products for profit-making purposes on its behalf in Vietnam.
1.2. The roadmap for setting up a Representative Office can be described in following steps as follows:
- Preparing the application do