You are looking for a professional law firm to advise you necessary steps to obtain Work Permit and Temporary Resident Card for foreigner working in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, SB Law is qualified for above mentioned requirement and willing to provide you legal service on this matter.
According to Decree 102/2013/ND-CP date September 05th, 2013 elaborating some articles of The Labor Code on foreign workers in Vietnam, to be obtained work permit in Vietnam, the applicant should be satisfied the following requirements:
(a) The worker is capable of civil acts as prescribed by law.
(b) The worker’s health is suitable for his or her job.
(c) The worker is a manager, executive officer, expert, or technician.
The foreign workers that provide medical examination, medical treatment in Vietnam, or work in education and vocational training must meet the conditions for provision of medical examination, medical treatment, education and vocational training of Vietnam’s law.
(d) The worker is not a criminal or liable to criminal prosecution according to Vietnam’s law and the foreign country’s law.
(e) The employment of the foreign worker is approved in writing by a competent authority.
Our legal services:
– Advising procedure and necessary documents for obtaining Work Permit and Temporary Resident Card in Vietnam;
– Assisting in preparation of application dossier;
– Pursuing licensing procedure with competent authority;
– Receiving Work Permit and Temporary Resident Card from competent authority.
– Within 02 working days counted from your delivery of necessary documents and information as provided, we shall transfer necessary documents to client for reviewing and signing.
– Within 15 working days from submission of approval dossiers for employment of foreign workersto Provincial People Committee(“PPC”), S&B Law shall obtainApproval Letter for client to completing the legitimate application dossiers for work permit.
– Within 10 working days from submission of legitimate application dossiers to Department of Labor, Invalids & Social Affaire (“DOLISA”), S&B Law shall obtain Work Permit for client.
– Within 02 working days counted from the day of receiving the Work Permit, we shall transfer necessary documents for Temporary Resident Card dossier to client for reviewing and signing.
– Within 10 working days from submission of legitimate application dossiers to Immigration Office, S&B Law shall obtain Temporary Resident Card for client.
Get in touch with us