According to new statistics of NOIP in 2013, SBLAW is one of Vietnam IP agents having the largest number of trademark applications in Vietnam.
SBLaw provides the full range of intellectual property services covering patent, trademark, industrial design, copyright and domain name, enforcement and commercial exploitation of IP rights.
Our group of IP Lawyers and technology specialists is always willing to assist whether you are seeking advices how to begin protecting your unique ideas or to deal with the most complex issues in the various aspects of IP.
Our IP practice covers not only Vietnam but also other countries in Asia and other regions where our associated offices locate.
We bring to Client valuable services for patentability research, trademark, industrial design, patent registration, copyright protection, watching and investigation of IP right Infringement, assistance in negotiation and obtaining IP Right Licensing, Franchising, Technology Transfer as well as commercial exploitation of IP Right Objects.
We are now IP Agent of MBank, Nippon Steel, VSTV, VTC, PVFI, MHY Singapore, Viettel, VIETNAM FUND MANAGEMENT, TVP STEEL, TIN NGHIA CORP, GELEXIMCO, KINHDO, DOMEXCO, MAY 10, KOVA, COMEXIM etc in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia and Myanmar. In the addition, we are also co-operate with our associated IP Agents in Australia, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, UAE and USA to protect IP rights for clients in Vietnam and abroad.
Below are some deals :
- Acting for Mbank, VSTV, Ryukyu CulturalTechnological VillageCo., Ltd, KOVA etc for trademark registration in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia;
- Acting for Ryukyu CulturalTechnological VillageCo., Ltd being a plaintiff in a case relating to Copyright Infringement over its hand-made glasses in Vietnam;
- Acting for VTC Online in negotiation with Sony Music Entertainment relating to use of music works in Vietnam;
- Acting for a foreign invested company being a defendant in a case relating to Copyright Infringement over software in Vietnam;
- Acting for a Local Bank to negotiate with its foreign partners on use of copyrighted art works in Vietnam for its commercial exploitation;
- Advising a Local Bank on Patent Protection relating to its software and business solution in Vietnam.
Get in touch with us