In case foreign investors is in the progress of implementation of an investment project in Vietnam, they are now in demand to engage with a local law firm in Vietnam to assist them in legal matters relating to trade, exportation, importation, labor, corporate etc., which may involve with the actual implementation of the Investment Project in coming years.
We believe that SB Law is well-positioned to be the external legal counsel of investors assisting on providing legal opinion, legal review, preparation of legal documents during implementation of the Investment Project in Vietnam for following basis:
- SB Law is staffed with lawyers and associates who are capable of providing a multitude of legal services which cover Intellectual property, Litigation and Arbitration, Banking, Project Finance, Foreign Investment, Real Property Development and Construction, Industrial Property Rights and Technology Transfer, Infrastructure Projects, Trade and Distribution, Labour, Corporate, Commercial, Taxation, and International Trade.
- Law acts as external legal counsel for a great number of companies both in Vietnam and other countries such as Industrial Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), IBM, LG Electronic, HTC Mobile, Viettel Real Estate, VNPT Global, Military Bank etc.
- Highly skilled and experienced consultants and lawyers with high ability to assist client regarding to approach business goals in Vietnam.
Our legal services in this regard will include:
- Sending circulars and reminders to investors in respect of statutory obligations under Vietnam Investment Law and Enterprise Law;
- Preparation of minutes/resolutions in respect of Annual General Meetings and the related Director’s Meetings, notices, consent, corporate presentation forms and proxies;
- Preparation of standard Director’s resolutions and related documents pertaining to change of directors, secretaries and registered office;
- Providing legal opinion relating to legal matters occurring to investors during implementation of investment project in Vietnam.
Our Lawyer and Consultant shall be available for providing the legal service in working hours, i.e. from 8.00 a.m to 5.30 p.m, from Monday to Friday, except for national holidays.
Our retainer fee
The retainer fee is based on the actual time SB’s lawyers/consultants work on the services(s) for which we have been retained.
SB’s Lawyer and Consultations keep track their time in minutes to the nearest 10 minutes and record their time daily.
Time record notations are made for any and all work performed, including but not limited to, office conferences, legal research, preparation of legal instruments, telephone and personal trips to and from the offices to relative places or client’s offices. In case the actual amount of work required by S&B Law exceed the Standard Working Time,
SBLaw will advise of any possible excess such Retainer Fee.
SBLaw invoices will be sent one month prior to the commencement of the next service period start date. Amounts are due three (03) working dates before commencement of each service period start date. Paid retainer is non-refundable.
Get in touch with us