SBLAW would like to provide you information about the experience (in land issues and Japanese clients) and qualification of lawyers in charge of advice on land issues.
1. Japanese Clients: Logitem, Seitoku University; Global Group; Nikken Lease; Dr Eri International; Kurihalant; Nippon Steel; Leopalace21
2. Land issues: We act for a large number of clients on land issue, among those are: Capitaland, Country Garden, Ascott; Logitem; Leopalace21; Dat Bien Vang; S&G; Eurowindow; Saint Gobain; Regina Miracle International; Tan Hoang Cau; etc.
– Acting for Client to negotiate and conclude contract for leasing land lot in Industrial Zone;
– Acting for Client to acquire land use right and asset fixed to land lot;
– Acting for Client to resolve dispute regarding to developing Industrial Zone;
– Acting for Client to transfer asset fixed to land lot;
– Acting for Client to review land use right lease contract.
3. Lawyer in charge:
– Tran Trung Kien – Partner. Mr. Kien has 15 years experience practising in business law, advising Client on legal issue during running their investment project in Vietnam.
– Nguyen Thi Thu – Partner. Ms. Thu has more than 15 years experience practising in business law and dispute resolution;
– Truong Thi Dung – Associate – practising in the field of investment and business law;
– Nguyen Thi Huong Giang – Paralegal – practising in business law.
Get in touch with us