Question: Our company would like to establish Representative Office in Hanoi City. Please quote.
We understand that you are seeking legal advice on establishment of Representative Office in Hanoi City (hereinafter referred to as the “R.O”). We therefore are grateful to present you our Legal Services Proposal for your review and consideration.
1. OUR INITIAL ADVICE
Based on the current law, in order to set up Representative Office of the Company in Hanoi, Client shall have to undergo following steps:
- Step 1: Obtaining Business Operation Certificate of R.O;
- Step 2: Making and registering the Corporate Stamp of the R.O.
2. SCOPE OF WORKS
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary. Meanwhile, other works may be required. However, any additional works shall not fall under the scope of this Legal Service Proposal, but could be provided upon request.
|SCOPE OF SERVICES|
|Preparation of the application documents: |
· Preparing a list of legal documents required for setting up R.O of the Company.
· Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
· Drafting application documents required for submission;
· Liaising with you to discuss the draft application documents;
· Amending the application documents based on your comments;
· Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority;
|Licensing procedures: |
· Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on your behalf;
· Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping you updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
· Assisting you in obtaining Operation Registration Certificate.
|Post-licensing procedures: |
· To announce information for setting up R.O on the newspapers.
· Making registering the seal, tax code of R.O
Roadmap for carrying out above scope of work can be described in details as follows:
A, Preparing the application dossier: We shall collect necessary information and documents from Upon receipt of necessary information and documents from you, we shall translate documents from English into Vietnamese and prepare the application dossier under the standard forms. The initial drafted application dossier shall be sent to you for your comments. Then, after updating the application dossier based on your comments, we shall obtain the preliminary comments from the competent authority and send the finalized application dossiers for you to sign and seal. We anticipate that this phase shall be completed within from 4 working days. The prepared documents shall then be sent to you for review, signing and seal.
B, Submission of application dossier: Within 02 working days from receipt of duly signed and sealed application dossier, we shall submit the application dossier to the competent
C, Obtaining Operation Registration Certificate: Within 15 working days from submission of application dossier to Licensing Agency, we shall obtain Operation Registration Certificate for
D, Post licensing: Within 15 working days we shall complete the post licensing
3. PROFESSIONAL FEE
The Professional fee for performing the SB Law services as mentioned in item 2 above will be 1.700USD (One thousand seven hundred US Dollars). Our cost is exclusive of 10% VAT and cost for translating your documents from English into Vietnamese (10USD/150 words) .
Get in touch with us