I would like to obtain dental license in Vietnam.
I am French licensed dentist, and I would like to know what takes to get it.
Fees and duration of dental license and your fee as well.
I am Lawyer of SB Law. I was entrusted to provide you legal advice regarding to your request below.
We understand that you would like to obtain license for practicing dentistry part time our Country. For practicing dentistry, you have two following options:
– Option 1: You shall work for an existing dentist clinic in Da Nang. For this option, your employer shall be responsible for obtaining (i) Work Permit for you and (ii) License for practicing Dentistry in Vietnam.
– Option 2: You shall open a dentist clinic under your name. For this option, you shall have to invest at least 200,000USD to open a dentist clinic in Vietnam. After opening the Dentist Clinic under your name in Vietnam, you shall be required to obtain License for practicing Dentistry in Vietnam.
For obtainment of License for practicing Dentistry in Vietnam, you must prepare following documents:
– 02 legalized copies of your diploma in Dentistry;
– 02 legalized copies of a Writing letter stating that you already practiced in Dentistry for years.
– If you can practice Vietnamese, you must provide 02 Certified Copies of your Vietnamese Certificate. Otherwise, you must have an English Translator who shall assist you in communicating with your Clients. The English Translator must have Certificates confirming that he/she satisfies requirements for practicing as English Translator in Dentistry. You must also present the Employment Contract with such English Translator.
– 02 certified copies of your Work Permit.
– 02 your colored portraits.
It shall take you about 30 days from submission of application dossier to the competent authority to obtain the License. We do hope that the above information is helpful for you. If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
Get in touch with us