S&B LAW is ready to provide for legal consultation service to CLIENT for the purpose of closing of representative office in Vietnam in two phases:
Phase 1: Submit the Proposed Announcement on closing the representative office
– Providing advices on all legal aspects relating to closing representative office;
– Preparing Proposed Announcement (in both Vietnamese and English) for ending operation of representative office;
– Representing CLIENT to submit the Proposed Announcement to competent authority;
Phase 2: Submit the Official Dossier on closing the representative office
– Returning the Seal of representative office and certificate of seal sample registration to Police Department;
– Publishing the information of closing of representative office on 3 consecutive newspapers as required by competent authority.
– Representing CLIENT to submit the Official Dossier on closing the representative office to competent authority;
– Working with provincial competence authority (Department of Industry and Trade) on behalf of CLIENT to obtain the best support on reviewing and considering the application and providing explanation and/or supplementation of application dossiers per request;
– Updating information of approving process to CLIENT;
– Receiving the Letter on closing of representative office from provincial competent authority and hand it over to CLIENT.
Kindly be noted that S&B Law shall not cover tax matters and financial obligations matters of the representative office.
– Within 01 (one) working day from singing contract between two parties, S&B Law shall deliver CLIENT checklist of information and necessary documents for closing of representative office in Vietnam;
– Within 03 (three) working days from full receipt of information and necessary documents delivered by CLIENT for Phase 1, S&B Law shall deliver CLIENT Proposed Announcement for reviewing and proceeding;
– Within 01 (one) working day from full receipt of documents provided by CLIENT, S&B Law shall submit Proposed Announcement to provincial competent authority;
– Within 03 (three) working days from full receipt of information and necessary documents delivered by CLIENT for Phase 2, S&B Law shall deliver to CLIENT the Official Dossier for reviewing and proceeding;
– Within 20~25 (twenty to twenty five) working days from submission of Official Dossier to provincial competent authority, S&B Law shall obtain Letter on closing of representative office.
If you would like further information on Closing of your Representative Office in Vietnam , please either email to our Partners at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to our Office:
Ha Noi Office: +84 (4) 62 62 0246
HCM Office: +84 (8) 35 208 101.
– See more at: http://www.sblaw.vn/entry/closing-of-your-representative-office-in-vietnam#sthash.fFJjqVG4.dpuf
Get in touch with us