Real estate management service is listed as one of real estate business that foreign investors are permitted to carry out in Vietnam. According to Vietnam Law on Real Estate Business, content of real estate management services is defined as follows:
- Selling, transferring, leasing, hire-purchasing real estate under authorization of real estate owners or users;
- Providing services to ensure the normal operations of real estate;
- Maintaining and repairing real estate;
- Managing, supervising the exploitation and use of real estate by clients strictly according to the real estate’s utilities, designs and contracts;
- Exercising the rights and performing obligations towards clients and the State under authorization of real estate owners or users.
It is also noted that contents and scope of real estate management, rights and obligations of involved parties and real estate management service charges shall be agreed upon by the parties in contracts.
If you would like further information on Can foreign investor set up a company to carry out real estate management service?, please either email to our Partners at: email@example.com or call to our Office:
Ha Noi Office: +84 (4) 62 62 0246
HCM Office: +84 (8) 35 208 101.
Get in touch with us