I want to apply for a Contractor’s Permit and set up an Executive Office for a Foreign Contractor in Vietnam, what procedures do I have to do?
Please quote me price.
- APPLYING CONTRACTOR PERMIT IN VIETNAM
Under laws of Vietnam, in order to obtain “Contractor Permit” the Client must satisfy following conditions:
- Having awarded biddings or having been selected for contracting;
- Having signed contract;
- Having full capacity suitable to contracted works according to Vietnam laws; and
- Committing to enter into an association contract with local partner(s), for carrying out the awarded project.
Depending on the project, the licensing authority can be Ministry of Construction and Provincial Department of Construction or the Provincial Department of Construction.
The administrative licensing procedures shall comprise two steps:
- Step 1: Obtaining Contractor
- Step 2: Registration of the Executive Office.
- Scope of works
|SCOPE OF SERVICES|
|Preparation of the application documents: |
· Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
· Drafting application documents required for submission;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority.
|Licensing procedures: |
· Submitting the application dossier on Client’s behalf;
· Following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping Client updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
· Receiving and delivering results to Client.
|Post-licensing procedures: |
· Registration of company chop for the Executive Office;
· Registration of Tax Code for the Executive Office.
Road-map for performing the Scope of Works is described as follows:
- Preparation of the application documents: Around 05 working days from full receipt of necessary documents and information provided by Client, SB Law shall provide application documents to Client for review and execution.
- Licensing procedures:
- Applying Contractor Permit: Around 15-20 working days from submission of valid application dossier.
- Registration of the Executive Office: Around 05-10 working days from submission of valid application dossier.
- Post-licensing procedures:
- Registration of company chop for the Executive Office: Around 05 working days from submission of valid application dossier.
- Registration of Tax Code for the Executive Office: Around 05-10 working days from submission of valid application dossier.
- PROFESSIONAL FEE
- For registration of Contractor Permit and Executive Office in Province, our professional fee shall be 6,000 USD (In words: Six thousand US Dollars)
Note: This fee excludes 10% VAT, translation works (12USD/300 words), and disbursement incurred on Client’s behalf (if any).
- Professional fee shall be paid to SB Law as follows:
- Upon signing of legal service contract, Client will deposit 60% of total estimated professional fee included VAT.
- Client will pay the remained fee and other disbursement incurred on Client’s behalf (if any) upon issuance of License of Executive Office.
- Client shall immediately notify SB Law of when actual payment(s) will be made on the amount specified in the invoice(s). SB Law will start working only upon receipt of payment of the respective invoice(s). Alternatively, SB Law reserves the right to withdraw the service if payment is not received 20 days after the date of the invoice. Further, in the event payments are not received by the payable date, SB Law reserves the right to suspend services and/or levy and collect a late payment fee of 0.5% per month up to the date of receipt of payment by SB Law.
Get in touch with us